09/01/2013 at 02:20
We are aware of a small group of users reporting a performance issue relating to the thumbnail lists in our Pocket Edition series apps. We have developed a workaround solution that is currently undergoing testing. An update will be made available on the Play Store shortly. Thank you to those who submitted crash reports, they help us weed out any problems very quickly.
09/01/2013 at 22:00
We have completed testing our patches and the updates have been pushed to the Google Play servers.
Our Tropical Fish Guide in-app poll will be unavailable for 24hrs (from 03/01/2013) while DNS changes are being performed (we are switching web hosts). Normal service will be resumed shortly, thanks for your patience.
Poll services are now fully restored.
Happy New Year everyone! Thank you to all of our customers and clients, we hope you all have a prosperous year ahead.
A new update for Vet Nurse Quick Reference has been released. Changes include:
- New UI - now supports swipe gestures, rotation/landscape support.
- Added a quick notes feature to store memo notes and readings for patients.
- Added some basic calculation and conversion tools.
- Added urine and specific gravity notes to some animal profiles.
- Improved tablet support.
- Improved fonts and contrast.
- Updated device dpi detection and added more dpi layouts.